Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Update 22 Mach 2019: Kafe Kalik added at Ft. Lauderdale International Airport
To a lot of people Priority Pass is just another lounge program but it’s actually been a little more than that for some time.
Over the past few years Priority Pass has been adding airport restaurants to its portfolio in locations where it has found it challenging to get access to more lounge space and, at these restaurants, Priority Pass members can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive a cash amount towards any food or drinks they purchase.
The cash amounts on offer vary from country to country (sometimes within countries too) and will, for example, range from £15 (UK) to AU$36 (Australia) to $28 (USA) – please check the details of individual lounges as these are only guidelines.
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive a set amount off the bill (check the rules for the lounge you’re visiting to determine the exact amount)
- Each deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
- The deductible amount is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks excluding bottle sales & merchandise.
- To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Priority Pass card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- The deductible amount is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than the deductible amount.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds the deductible amount(s).
- Any unused balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
Note: these are general rules and there will be variations within the system – check individual restaurant rules before arrival to ensure you know what you can expect.
Right, now for the main reason for this post – Here’s a list of restaurants currently participating in the Priority Pass program.
I’m going to do my best to keep this list as up to date as possible and to do that I’ll need to enlist your help – if you see something wrong on this list or know of a restaurant that has been added and that isn’t on this list please let me know in the comments – I’ll look into it and update the list as appropriate. Thanks.
- Osaka Kansai (KIX) – Botejyu (Terminal 1)
- Helsinki (HEL) – Fly Inn Restaurant (Terminal 2)
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Grain Store Cafe & Bar (South Terminal)
- Tel Aviv (TLV) – Schmoozy Bar (Terminal 3)
- Brisbane (BNE) – Bar Roma (Domestic Terminal)
- Brisbane (BNE) – Corretto Cafe & Bar (International Terminal)
- Brisbane (BNE) – Graze Grill & Bar (Domestic Terminal)
- Melbourne (MEL) – Bar Pulpo by Modiva (Terminal 2)
- Melbourne (MEL) – Cafe Vue (Terminal 2)
- Melbourne (MEL) – Urban Provotore (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – Bar Roma (Terminal 3)
- Sydney (SYD) – Better Burger (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – Bistro 2020 & Bar (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – Chicken Confidential (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – Mach2 (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – MoVida (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – Peroni Bar (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – Wok on Air (Terminal 3)
- Sao Paulo (GRU) – Bleriot Bar & Lounge
- Lima (LIM) – Bleriot Bar & Lounge
- Lima (LIM) – La Bonbonniere
- Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar and Grill (Terminal C)
- Stephanie’s (Terminal B)
- Bar Symon (Concourse C)
- Timberline Steaks & Grill (Concourse C)
Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Kafe Kalik (Terminal 4)
- RJ Rockers Flight Room (Concourse B)
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar (Terminal A)
- Landry’s Seafood (Terminal C)
- The Fan Zone (Concourse B)
- Kentucky Ale Taproom
LOS ANGELES (LAX)
- P.F. Chang’s (Tom Bradley International Terminal)
- Rock & Brews (Terminal 1)
- Air Margaritaville (Central Terminal Concourse E)
- Corona Beach House (North Terminal Concourse D)
- Viena (Central Terminal Concourse E)
MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL (MSP)
- PGA MSP Lounge*
New York (JFK)
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse (Terminal 8)
- Capers Cafe Le Bar (Concourse C)
- Capers Market (Concourse D)
- House Spirits Distillery (Concourse C)
ST. LOUIS (STL)
- The Pasta House (Terminal 1)
- The Pasta House & Schlafly Beer (Terminal 2)
SAN FRANCISCO (SFO)
- San Francisco Giants Clubhouse (Terminal 3)
- Yankee Pier (Terminal 3)
- Floret by Café Flora**
- Johnny Rockets (N Concourse B)
- The Café by Mise en Place (Airside F)
- Noble Hops
WASHINGTON D.C. DULLES (IAD)
- Chef Geoff’s (Concourse C)
WASHINGTON D.C. REAGAN (DCA)
- American Tap Room (Terminal B)
- Bracket Room (Terminal C)
*Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to access the PGA MSP Lounge. Each visit represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. In addition, Cardholders and any registered guests will receive US$15 per person off their food OR golf experience bill, which cannot be combined across both
**This restaurant was recently removed from the Priority Pass website but, per anecdotal information passed on to One Mile At A Time, this may just be a temporary measure and the restaurant may still be accepting Priority Pass customers.