Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
At the beginning of May Hyatt introduced a promotion in which World of Hyatt members could earn 500 bonus points per night for stays at new Hyatt properties that had just come online.
At the time the promotion was launched only nine properties were participating and bonus points could only be earned through 31 July. Now, with a little under a month remaining to earn bonus points at the original nine properties, Hyatt has added more hotels to the promotion, and some are offering bonus points for stays made through 30 September.
Headline Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for 500 Bonus Points for each qualifying night stayed by World of Hyatt members in good standing during a hotel’s offer period at participating hotels and resorts.
- Offer valid at participating hotels and resorts for stays with a checkout date during each hotel’s offer period.
- For each hotel’s offer period, visit worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus.
- To be eligible for this offer you must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing at time of reservation and stay, stay at a participating hotel with a checkout date during that hotel’s offer period, provide your World of Hyatt membership number at time of check-in, and either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a free night award.
- An “Eligible Rate” and “Ineligible Rate” are defined in the World of Hyatt Terms and Conditions.
- Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer. Two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be deemed one stay.
- All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points.
Earn bonus points through 31 July 2019 at…
- Nam Nghi Phu Quoc Island
- Hyatt House Augusta/Downtown
- Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District
- Hyatt House San Jose/Cupertino
- Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale
- Hyatt Centric Murano Venice
- Hyatt Regency Beijing Shiyuan
- Hyatt Regency Liberation Square Chongqing
- Hyatt Regency Algiers Airport
Earn bonus points through 31 August 2019 at…
- Hyatt Place Anchorage-Midtown
- Hyatt Place Tongxiang Train Station
- Hyatt Place Liuzhou
- Andaz Vienna Am Belvedere
Earn bonus points through 30 September 2019 at…
- Hyatt Place Virginia Beach Town Center
- Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie
- Hyatt House Chicago/West Loop-Fulton Market
- Hyatt House Orlando/International Drive
- Hyatt Place Santa Barbara
- Hyatt Place San Jose Airport
- Hyatt House San Jose Airport
- Hyatt Place Fresno
- Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower
- Hyatt Place Tokyo Bay
- Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest
Hyatt is really on a roll with promotions right now and it’s a good time to be a World of Hyatt member.
Here’s what’s on offer right now:
- In this promotion, guests can earn 500 points/night at some of the newer Hyatt properties.
- World of Hyatt members can earn 2,000 points for staying at each of Hyatt’s new brands (Joie de Vivre, Thompson Hotels, Alila & Destination Hotels).
- There’s a free night certificate (Cat. 1-4) on offer for guests who try out all 4 of Hyatt’s new brands
- Hyatt is also offering 10% off award bookings this summer
- World of Hyatt members will soon be able to earn double elite nights the Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara Resorts brands.
If you pick your stays/hotels carefully, it’s not difficult to earn/save a significant number of Hyatt points right now (and earn a few extra nights towards elite status too) so, with Hyatt also being just about the only major hotel chain that hasn’t serious devalued its program in the past year, World of Hyatt is looking increasingly like the best hotel loyalty program out there.
Featured image: Parisi Udvar Budapest courtesy of Hyatt