Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Last week we saw the World of Hyatt emailing members with a targeted offer in which 30,000 bonus points are on offer for every 10 nights consumed and which looks tailor-made for road warriors. Now we’re hearing about another targeted offer that’s out there in the wild in which fewer points are on offer but which will work a lot better for guests staying fewer nights.
Earn 5,000 bonus points for every 2 eligible nights consumed between 1 November 2021 and 14 January 2022.
A maximum of 50,000 bonus points is available through this offer.
- You must be a recipient of this offer and register for the promotion between November 1, 2021 and January 14, 2022 to participate.
- Only Eligible Nights completed after registration and between November 1, 2021 and January 14, 2022 will count towards this promotion.
- Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration, you will receive 5,000 Bonus Points for every 2 Eligible Nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad expeditions.
- A maximum of 50,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
- All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion.
- Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion registration page.
While the last targeted offer was clearly aimed at road warriors, this one should work for just about everyone else (assuming they have been targeted).
5,000 World of Hyatt points for every 2 nights consumed means that 12 nights would be enough points for a stay at any Hyatt property in the world (through February 2022) while just 8 nights during the promotion period would earn enough bonus points for a free night at a range of great mid-tier properties.
In further good news (and mirroring the other targeted promotion), award bookings count towards the nights needed to earn the bonus points so even travelers who don’t plan to spend a dime on Hyatt stays between now and mid-January can earn some points if they have been targeted.
Keep in mind that Hyatt is also currently running a “double tier-qualifying nights” promotion for co-branded credit card holders who stay at Andaz properties through 23 December, and that should stack nicely with this new deal.
Hyatt has been sending out more emails to select World of Hyatt members targeting them for an offer through which they can earn 5,000 bonus points for every 2 qualifying nights consumed through 14 January 2022 (with a 50,000 point cap). If you haven’t received an email, check your junk folders and check the link to the registration page above. Once again, I haven’t been targeted, but maybe you’ll be more fortunate.