Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Hyatt appears to be targeting select World of Hyatt members for a promotion that could be very lucrative for anyone planning to enjoy quite a few nights at Hyatt properties in the next 10 weeks. The offer is being emailed to targeted World of Hyatt members but in case your spam filters are a little too aggressive, there’s a link to the registration page in this post where you can check to see if Hyatt has chosen you for this offer.
Earn 30,000 bonus points for every 10 eligible nights consumed between 1 November 2021 and 14 January 2022.
A maximum of 150,000 bonus points is available through this offer.
- You must be a recipient of this offer and register for the promotion between November 1, 2021 and January 14, 2022 to participate.
- Only Eligible Nights completed after registration and between November 1, 2021 and January 14, 2022 will count towards this promotion.
- Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration, you will receive 30,000 Bonus Points for every 10 Eligible Nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad expeditions.
- A maximum of 150,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
- All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion.
- Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion registration page.
This is a promotion that road warriors are going to love. 30,000 World of Hyatt points is enough points for a stay at any Hyatt property in the world through February 2022 and at any Hyatt property in the world except for peak season Category 7 properties after February 2022. That’s a pretty good deal.
Better yet, award nights count towards this promotion so if you’re going to be a night short of a 10-night target, it will be worth burning some points on a super-cheap award night to lock in the 30,000 points bonus.
Keep in mind that Hyatt is also currently running a “double tier-qualifying nights” promotion for co-branded credit card holders who stay at Andaz properties through 23 December, and that should stack nicely with this new deal.
Hyatt has been sending out emails to select World of Hyatt members targeting them for an offer through which they can earn 30,000 bonus points for every 10 qualifying nights consumed through 14 January 2022 (with a 150,000 point cap). If you haven’t received an email, check your junk folders and check the link to the registration page above. I haven’t been targeted, but maybe you’ll be more fortunate.
[HT: Points Miles & Martinis]