Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures at the bottom of every page.
Apparently, it’s a day for Hyatt promotions because as well as the promotion that has just launched for Hyatt House/Hyatt Place stays, Hyatt has also published a limited promotion for stays at select Park Hyatt properties.
World of Hyatt members can earn 2,000 Bonus Points per qualifying stay at select Park Hyatt hotels in Asia Pacific and North America when they use the PARK20 offer code when booking a stay by 8 February 2023, and completing their stay between 21 December 2022 and 28 February 2023.
- Park Hyatt Kyoto
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Park Hyatt New York
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
Note: Stays at Park Hyatt properties that are not listed above are not eligible for this promotion.
- World of Hyatt members may earn 2,000 Bonus Points for each qualifying stay at participating hotels and resorts booked between December 1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CST (December 1, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Tokyo time) and February 28, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST (March 1, 2023 at 2:59 p.m. Tokyo time), and completed between December 21, 2022 and February 28, 2023.
- Must use Offer Code PARK20 at the time of reservation in order to be eligible for the Bonus Points for this offer.
- Only qualifying stays booked between December 1, 2022 and February 28, 2023 (“Booking Period”) and completed between December 21, 2022 and February 28, 2023 (“Stay Period”) will count towards this promotion.
- For the purpose of this promotion, a Qualifying Stay is defined as any stay where a World of Hyatt member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
- An “Eligible Rate” and “Ineligible Rate” are defined in the World of Hyatt Terms and Conditions (located at worldofhyatt.com/terms).
- Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion.
- All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points.
- Please allow three to four weeks after checkout for Bonus Points and Tier-Qualifying Night Credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page
If you’re paying a cash rate to stay at one of the participating Park Hyatt properties, 2,000 bonus points (which I value at $28) aren’t likely to make much of a difference to you. If, however, you’re making an award booking, the points can represent a nice rebate.
At the Park Hyatt Chicago and the Park Hyatt Toronto, for example, the overwhelming majority of nights during the promotion period cost just 21,000 points so on a one night stay, this promotion could offer a points rebate of over 9.5%.
It gets a little better at the Park Hyatt Washington D.C. Where for 53 nights of the promotional period the cheapest award night costs just 17,000 points. That means that on a single night stay at this property, the promotion could offer a points rebate of almost 12%.
It’s not amazing, but it’s still pretty good!
If you’re planning a stay at a Park Hyatt property in North America or Asia, you may be able to earn a 2,000 point bonus on stays consumed by the end of February. Check the eligible property list above (it’s not long!) and if the property that you plan to visit is on it, make sure that you use the PARK20 code when making your booking to ensure that you earn the points on offer.
[HT: Frequent Flyer Bonuses]