Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Most of California may currently be under a stay at home order of one kind or another (I’ve had 4 months of stay at home orders this year so you have my sympathies) but Alaska Airlines is doing its bit to put a smile on Californian faces (and the faces of anyone wanting to visit California) with an excellent “buy one, get one free” offer that it’s running through to the end of today.
Fly between California and Alaska Airlines destinations in the United States and Canada between 5 January and 11 March 2021 and save 50% on each ticket when two or more people are traveling together. Day of week restrictions and blackout dates apply.
What this promotion is effectively offering is a second ticket where just the taxes are due when a regular coach ticket is purchased.
- Travel is valid 5 January – 11 March 2021.
- Travel to Hawaii is valid Sundays – Wednesdays
- Travel from Hawaii is valid Tuesdays – Fridays
- Travel to/from all other cities in the US and Canada is valid Mondays – Thursdays and Saturdays
- Blackout dates of 11-22 February 2021 apply.
- Buy one coach class ticket at the regular price and get a second ticket for just the taxes.
- The discount code is valid for 50% off the Main base fare levels published at alaskaair.com.
- Valid for itineraries with a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of six (6) people, traveling together and booked and ticketed at the same time in the same reservation and at the same fare.
- Valid for one-way or round-trip travel.
- Not valid on First Class fares.
- Discount code is valid between Alaska Airlines cities in California and all Alaska Airlines cities in the US or Canada, excluding Prudhoe Bay (SCC).
Be aware that the purchase of tickets must be complete by 11:59 pm PT on December 9, 2020 (TODAY).
How To Book
In the booking form on this Alaska Airlines page, enter your departure and arrival cities, dates, and select at least 2 travelers. Make sure the promo code CALIBOGO is entered in the discount code field (it should be prepopulated) and then click “Find flights” to start your search.
While this promotion is probably mainly aimed at the residents of California, it should be noted that the BOGO offer is valid on travel to Alaska’s destinations in the Golden State as well as for travel originating in California, so a lot of people should be able to make the most of this.
With roundtrip Saver fares between Los Angles and Maui (for example) starting at around $158 per person…
…it’s very clear that there are some amazing deals to be had in this sale. Unfortunately, with all bookings having to be made by 23:59 PT tonight, there’s not much time for procrastination so it’s time to be decisive if you want to lock in one or more of the great deals on offer.
Alaska Airlines is running an excellent “buy one, get one free” offer for travel from/to California through the end of today. First Class fares are not included in the promotion but there are some very good fares Main Cabin fares available so make sure you check out the deals before all the best ones have been snapped up.