Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Throughout March, Wyndham Rewards is running “Member Month” and each week it’s offering new ways to enjoy or earn Wyndham Rewards points. The points sale from week 1 is still ongoing, the opportunity to earn up to 35 points/dollar through various shopping portals is still going strong, and this week members are being offered bonus points for staying with Wyndham through the end of May.
- Stay 1 night and get 1,000 Bonus Points
- Stay 2 consecutive nights and get 3,000 Bonus Points
- Stay 3+ consecutive nights and get 7,500 Bonus Points
Wyndham’s free night redemptions cost between 7,500 and 30,000 points per room per night.
- To qualify for this offer a Wyndham Rewards Member must register for the Offer by completing the registration process on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of any participating Hotel Chain, or through the “My Promotions” section of his or her Wyndham Rewards Member account on wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards or the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App between March 16, 2021 and May 28, 2021
- Qualifying stays of one, two, or three or more, consecutive nights at the same Participating Hotel must be completed no later than 31 May 2021.
- Only bookings made through official Wyndham channels (website, app, etc…) will qualify for this promotion. Stays booked via any third party website will not qualify.
- There is a limit of one bonus per qualifying stay, meaning that a qualifying stay will receive only the bonus designated for that particular length of stay, and not any Bonus(es) designated for stays of lesser lengths (i.e., a qualifying stay of three consecutive nights will result in 7,500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points in total, and a qualifying stay of two consecutive nights will result in 3,000 Wyndham Rewards bonus points in total).
- Members are welcome to complete as many qualifying stays as possible between March 16, 2021 and May 31, 2021; each separate qualifying stay that is completed will earn the applicable Bonus.
- Members must register for the offer before completing their qualifying stay(s) during the promotion period in order for any such stays to count toward this offer
- Any stay that has a check-in date prior to March 16, 2021, and/or a check-out date after May 31, 2021, will not be counted towards the offer.
- Stays at Participating Caesars Entertainment Properties, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals are not eligible for this offer. Go Free and Go Fast award stays are also not eligible for this offer.
- A Member who is eligible to receive bonus points pursuant to these offer terms will typically receive them within six to eight weeks after the completion of the applicable qualifying stay.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page.
I value Wyndham Rewards points at 0.8 cents each so the latest offer from Wyndham is effectively offering a rebate of $8 on a 1-night booking, $24 on a 2-night booking, and $60 on a 3-night booking.
Looking at this another way, Wyndham has almost 2,300 properties worldwide which can be booked for just 7,500 points so a 3-night stay at any Wyndham property will get a rewards member a free night at any of those properties.
If you’re a fan of Wyndham, this could be a worthwhile promotion to consider. If you’re not already an active member of Wyndham rewards this probably isn’t a promotion that will prod you into action.
Wyndham has now launched its 3rd promotion of Member’s Month and it’s offering guests between 1,000 and 7,500 bonus points for stays made by 31 May 2021.
Featured Image: Wyndham Worldmark Palm Springs courtesy of Wyndham