Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures at the bottom of every page.
UPDATE: The Hilton Honors Twitter team has said that the double elite night promotion does not apply to the elite nights needed to trigger Hilton’s milestone bonuses (The milestone wording below has been removed).
Hilton has launched a new promotion in which it’s offering double elite night credits on all eligible stays made between today and the end of the year.
This couldn’t be simpler:
Earn one additional tier qualifying night credit or each night consumed between 11 October and 31 December 2022. Double nights will count towards Hilton Honors members’ 2022 night count and will be eligible for rollover night credit.
- Offer valid for stays completed October 11 – December 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Hilton Honors members must first register at hiltonhonors.com/en_US/double-night-credit/landing/ prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn double night credit per stay during the Promotion Period.
- Double night credit means one additional, tier qualifying night credit will be awarded for each night stayed in the promo period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will receive double night credit for all nights completed in the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- Double nights will count towards Hilton Honors members’ 2022 night count and will be eligible for rollover night credit.
- There is no limit to the total amount of double night credits that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer.
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page
There’s quite a bit of good news here.
- Existing reservations will earn double elite night credits during the promotion period as long as registration is completed before check-out.
- All nights within the promotion period will earn double elite night credits regardless of when a guest checks in or out.
- Every Hilton property in the Hilton Honors system is participating
Hilton has been clever here because the terms of the promotion incentivize everyone with an interest in Hilton Honors to get involved.
Members chasing elite status have just had their path to that status made a lot easier, and members who have already locked in elite status now have an easier path to higher status or can get a head start on the march to elite status next year by earning elite nights that will roll over into 2023.
Finally, don’t forget that Hilton is also currently offering double points on all eligible stays through the end of the year as well as 2,000 bonus points when you check out between Monday and Friday (also through the end of the year) so there’s quite a lot of incentive to book Hilton stays right now.
Hilton has (a little surprisingly) just launched a new promotion offering double elite night credits for all eligible stays made between today (11 October 2022) and the end of the year.
Overall, this promotion is probably going to be most useful to Honors members who don’t have access to credit cards that give them Hilton elite status (i.e. most members residing outside of the US) but whatever position you’re in, it’s hard not to think that this is a pretty generous promotion for Hilton to launch.