Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
The number of free nights you can book is dependent on the class of travel you book and the type of fare you’re booking:
- Enjoy up to two nights – Book an “Economy Flexi” Economy Class ticket
- Enjoy up to three nights – Book a “Business Value” or “Business Flexi” Business Class ticket
- Enjoy up to four nights – Book a “First Value” or “First Flexi” First Class ticket
The catch here is a reasonably obvious one – the cheapest tickets are excluded from the promotion – but this could still be a very useful promotion for some.
I doubt that too many readers will be in a position where an “Economy Flexi” fare is the one that makes most sense (too expensive for what you’re buying) but that doesn’t mean the other fares that qualify for this promotion won’t be of interest.
Qatar Airways “Business Value” fares offer free flight changes while the “Business Flexi” fares also allow free cancellations so these will be the sorts of fares that a lot of business travelers will be booking.
If you’re already booking one of the more flexible fares why not throw in a few nights at the Ritz-Carlton if your schedule allows?
How To Book Your Free Nights
Three simple steps:
Book a flight to Doha at qatarairways.com (make sure you read the terms and conditions to check eligibility and cabin classes where this offer applies)
Book your stay at The Ritz-Carlton Doha (use the promo code and e-ticket number received in your booking confirmation email and click the link in the email to book your stay)
Present your boarding pass when you check in at the hotel (clearly you’ll have to remember to keep your boarding pass after your flight)
Terms & Conditions
- Booking validity: 12 November 2018 to 02 December 2018.
- Travel validity: 13 November 2018 to 31 March 2019. All travel must be completed by 31 March 2019.
- Offer is valid on confirmed Qatar Airways return tickets to Doha, where Doha is the Point to Point destination (example: London-Doha-London)
- Offer is valid on Qatar Airways’ operated flights only and is not valid on flights operated by codeshare partners or other airlines.
- Qatar Airways e-ticket number starting with “157” must be entered in the hotel booking page, under the additional information section. A maximum of one hotel booking is allowed per flight booking (PNR).
- Qatar Airways complimentary hotel stay offer is valid for a stay of up to 2 night(s) for Economy Class bookings, 3 nights for Business Class bookings and 4 nights for First Class bookings, including breakfast, at The Ritz-Carlton Doha, depending on the booked cabin class and fare family as set out below:
- Customers who book an Economy Flexi ticket can receive up to maximum of 2 complimentary nights
- Customers who book a Business Value or a Business Flexi ticket can receive up to maximum of 3 complimentary nights
- Customers who book a First Value or a First Flexi ticket can receive up to maximum of 4 complimentary nights
- For flight bookings (PNR) with 02 passengers only 01 room will be provided per PNR, for flight bookings with 03 passengers and above a maximum 02 rooms will be provided per PNR. (Additional passengers can book and pay for the accommodation, breakfast either through Discover Qatar or directly with the hotel).
- Offer is available on tickets booked on qatarairways.com only.
- Discover Qatar Voucher Code will be provided in the flight booking confirmation page and email, which must be must be entered in the “Voucher” section of the hotel booking page to avail the free night stay at The Ritz-Carlton hotel (Doha)
- Offer cannot be clubbed with Qatar Airways exclusive promotional fares.
- This offer does not apply to itineraries originating from Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, and Pakistan.
- A valid visa is required to enter Qatar. Nationals of 80 countries can now take advantage of visa-free entry into Qatar. Entry into Qatar will be at the discretion of the immigration authorities. Discover Qatar and Qatar Airways are not responsible for the decision taken by the immigration authorities.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
Featured image courtesy of Qatar Airways