Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Accor, the hotel group that includes well-known brands such as Fairmont, Sofitel, and SLS, is running a new sale in which it’s offering customers up to 30% off stays made through the end of June next year. The headline discount is 25%, but members of Accor’s free-to-join loyalty program (ALL) get a further 5% off.
- Book by November 29, 2022 for stays through June 30, 2023.
- Save up to 25% compared to the fully flexible rate by booking promotional rate with deposit.
- Offer is subject to availability at time of reservation at participating locations in North & Central America.
- The percentage off is calculated based on the room rate at time of reservation and varies by property and stay duration.
- No minimum advance purchase required.
- 1-night prepaid, non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at time of reservation (except Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Fairmont Empress, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Fairmont Vancouver Airport, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Fairmont Waterfront which do not require deposit. The Plaza, A Fairmont Manager Hotel, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and Fairmont Chateau Whistler require a full, non-refundable deposit.)
- House cancellation policy applies.
- Members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless enjoy an additional discount with the Members’ Rate benefit at participating hotels in North & Central America.
- Members must present their member card upon check-in at the hotel (or their member number if they have not yet received their card).
- Maximum 2 rooms at the Members’ Rate can be booked per member, per staying date.
- Reservations must be made via participating Accor websites.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the sale page
A key thing to point out is that you should be very careful of the cancellation policies at the properties you’re considering because the terms of the promotion appear to contradict themselves (as is often the case with Accor!)
On one line the terms say that “1-night prepaid, fully-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required at time of reservation” (with a few exceptions), while another line says “[h]ouse cancellation policy applies”, and I’m finding that a lot of “house cancellation policies” are non-refundable.
Still, if you’re happy with your travel dates and are happy with a property’s cancellation policy, there are a few good deals to be found.
Here, for example, is the Sofitel Los Angeles, where the flexible Black Friday rate is over $50/night cheaper than the next best (and slightly less flexible) rate:
Note: Don’t forget to sign up for the Accor Live Limitless program to ensure that you get the best discounts on offer.
Accor is running a sale in which it’s offering up to 30% off bookings in North and Central America for stays consumed by the end of June next year. With most (possibly all) Fairmont and Sofitel hotels participating and with a wide variety of locations to choose from, decent deals shouldn’t be too hard to find.
Featured image: Fairmont Century Plaza