Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page
Citi is currently running a promotion offering ThankYou card holders $50 off a hotel booking of 2 nights or longer. There don’t seem to be any major strings attached to this promotion so, if you have a hotel stay you’re looking to book, this could be an easy $50 saving.
Citi “Save On Your Stay” Promotion
- $50 off your total hotel booking of two or more consecutive room nights.
- Bookings must be made via the ThankYou Travel Center
- Booking must be made using a Citi ThankYou credit our debit card
- All hotels available on the travel rewards site are eligible, subject to availability of desired dates and room type.
- Reservations can be booked up to 330 days in advance.
- Must enter promo code CITI50 at checkout.
- Discount may be applied to multiple hotel reservations placed in one order.
- This promotion ends at 11:59 PM EST on 4/30/18.
The Citi Prestige or Citi Premier Cards would work best with this promotion as both offer 3 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on travel but any Citi ThankYou card will work.
The Citi travel centre appears to have a wide network of hotels available (I found all 5 hotels I searched for) so there shouldn’t be any downside to booking through the portal.
There’s nothing in the terms and conditions that says that this promotion can’t be paired with other promotions so if you can take advantage of any other promotions you find on the travel portal that would be an added bonus.