Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Following yesterday’s announcement that 47 seven countries will be removed from England’s “Red List” from 04:00 BST on Monday, 11 October 2021, British Airways has launched a promotion that’s offering customers up to £300 off holidays to two very popular destinations that have been out of bounds for far too long.
For trips taken to Mexico or South Africa:
- Save £50 on holiday packages with a minimum spend of £1,000 per booking
- Save £100 on holiday packages with a minimum spend of £2,500 per booking
- Save £200 on flight and hotel packages with a minimum spend of £5,000 per booking
- Save £300 on flight and hotel packages with a minimum spend of £10,000 per booking
All holidays as ATOL protected, each passenger gets a 23kg baggage allowance and can be booked with a deposit as low as £60 – Link to sale
- Destinations eligible for the savings are: Mexico and South Africa.
- Travel must be completed by 31 March 2022.
- The savings are per booking and are not combinable with any other offer.
- To take advantage of the offer, holiday packages must be booked by 23:59 BST on 13 October 2021 (This is a 6-day sale).
- A Holiday Package booking means any booking including return flights and a hotel or car.
- Hotels or cars added to flights only after a flight has been selected or booked will not be eligible.
- To be eligible for additional savings, travelers should use either BA’s Holiday Finder tool or choose ‘Flight + hotel’ or ‘Flight + car’ when commencing a search on BA.com
- Prices advertised on ba.com include the discount where applicable.
- Quotes in BA’s Create your trip booking tool will not include any applicable discounts – discounts in this book flow will be applied at the discretion of British Airways Holidays and you must call to have your discount applied.
- Destinations may be removed from this offer or flight schedules changed at short notice in the event of changes to UK travel corridors, FCO advice, and destination entry requirements.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the sale page.
Get VIP airport treatment on select bookings
This is probably a good time to remind readers that British Airways is still running its “have a VIP airport experience, on us” promotion which will dovetail nicely with this latest sale.
To qualify, simply book a holiday, flight + hotel, or flight + car for a 5-night stay or more departing from London Heathrow Terminal 5 by 31 March 2022 (excluding departures from 16 December 2021 to 6 January 2022).
If you spend £1,500 per person or more on a holiday, you’ll be eligible for:
- Priority check-in
- Fast track security
- Club Lounge access
- Priority boarding
If you Book business class flights as part of your holiday and spend at least £2500 per person, you’ll be eligible for admission to the First Wing at Terminal 5, including complimentary access to the Galleries First Lounge.
Earn double Tier Points
British Airways may have reduced its elite status targets and handed out a lot of elite status extensions, but there are still quite a few people looking to earn as many Tier Points as possible. If you’re one of those people, this ongoing British Airways Holidays promotion could be very useful:
Earn double the Tier Points on flights taken as part of a holiday package by 31 March 2022
To qualify, you’ll need to book a holiday (flights + hotel or flights + car) of at least five nights before 22 March 2022.
British Airways is celebrating the removal of Mexico and South Africa from England’s Red List by offering customers up to £300 off holidays booked to either destination. In addition, customers making the most of this sale can also earn double Tier Points on the flight portion of their booking as well as getting an upgraded airport experience at London Heathrow.