Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Kimpton, the original boutique brand of IHG, has launched a ‘Spring Vacation’ sale across a good range of its properties and, contrary to what we’ve seen from Kimpton recently, at least some of its properties outside of the US are participating in this sale.
Kimpton Spring Vacation Sale
- Stay from March 28, 2019 – July 7, 2019
- Book by April 8, 2019
- Rates & days of the week vary by hotel
- 7-day cancellation policy
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
- Not valid for discounted or negotiated rates, groups or existing reservations.
- Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
List Of Participating Properties
Click to enlarge
Kimpton Benefits Included
- Free WiFi and Spa Benefit for all IHG® Rewards Club members, plus Elite Members get $10 ($15 in NYC) Raid the Bar credit
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Yoga mat in every room
- Complimentary PUBLIC bikes
I guess the important thing is to point out that the sale discounts actually start at 15% and the headline 25% rate is only available at select properties….and there is one property offering 30% off.
It’s also good to note that, while most properties have deals available 7 days of the week, some properties are not being quite so generous with the Spring Sale. Properties like the Kimpton Hotel Eventi in New York are only offering deals for stays between Thursday and Monday while others, like the Kimpton Angler’s Hotel South Beach, are offering sale rates between Sunday and Thursday.
That being said, there are some better deals here that I was expecting to see as I didn’t think that properties like the Kimpton La Peer in West Hollywood would offer as much as 20% off.
Can you spot any particularly good deals in this sale?