Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Marriott & SPG Moments are bringing back a promotion that SPG offered last year in which members of Marriott’s loyalty program can bid for Super Bowl and Pro Bowl tickets using their Marriott points balances.
Super Bowl Moments
- For the first time ever, members can bid loyalty points on the Ultimate Courtyard Super Bowl LIII Sleepover where a lucky member and their guest will spend the night in a custom-built Courtyard guestroom and wake up on Super Bowl Sunday at the Super Bowl LIII Stadium. As the “Official Hotel of the NFL,” Courtyard will host the winning member and a guest for a night of awe-inspiring, in-stadium experiences.
- Super Bowl Moment packages will offer members prime-viewing of the game from Marriott’s field-level, luxury suite with unlimited food and drink, along with one unique, over the top experience surrounding the game including pre/post field access, brunch with an NFL Legend, red carpet access to NFL Honors, and more.
- Additional Marriott Rewards and SPG Super Bowl LIII weekend packages include access to participate in the Pepsi Halftime Show and entrance to the Super Bowl LIII Opening Night Fueled by Gatorade, featuring player appearances, live entertainment and more.
At the time of writing there are 6 different packages to bid on and the different Super Bowl packages have different auction end dates – the auctions I’ve seen are ending anywhere between 27 December 2018 and 11 January 2019.
Pro Bowl Moments
- Participation in a post-practice experience led by a current NFL Pro-Bowler where the member will receive hands-on training to improve their football skills.
- Access to a 2019 Pro Bowl practice and tickets to the game with a VIP tailgate beforehand.
At the time of writing there will be 2 different packages to bid on with only one type currently open for bids. All the current Pro Bowl auctions are ending on 8 January 2019.
if you’re a big NFL fan and you have a very healthy Marriott Points balance this could be a very good way of enjoying an otherwise very expensive occasion.
As a Bears fan I can’t see myself bidding for any of these experiences (although this week’s performance was something special) but I’m sure there will be a lot of people out there who would love to win one of these auctions.