Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page
Last month, more than a little late, Air France announced its new First Class meals for the first quarter of 2019 and we heard about the new amenity kits that the airline has introduced for Business Class and Premium Economy passengers.
Now Air France has unveiled its new La Première (First Class) ‘comfort kit’ which has debuted onboard in the past few days.
The new comfort kit is offered in two colors (“iced mocha and “French grey”) and comes in imitation leather with a magnetic fastener.
Inside the new comfort kit box flyers will find a range of Carita facial and body treatments including the following:
- A moisturizing and regenerating cream, ‘Baume de nuit’ (10ml);
- An eye care product, ‘Combleur Fondamental’ (7ml) ;
- An eye and lip cream, ‘Soin sublimateur 3 Ors’ (7ml);
- An “original youthful” hand serum, ‘Progressif Lift fermeté’ (10ml);
The new La Première comfort kits also come with the usual accessories you’d expect to get inside an airline amenity kit, including a comb, an eye mask, ear plugs, headphone covers and an Air France pen.
The kit also offers an “exclusive offer” for a hair care treatment with styling which is free with any purchase of a 1 hour 30 minute face treatment and valid exclusively at La Maison de Beauté Carita Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
Air France has also said that, in addition to the beauty products available in the new La Première comfort kit, the Carita also offers make-up removal and moisturizing products available to all First Class passengers throughout the flight.
These beauty items include:
- A hydro-energizing make-up remover for the face, eyes and lips, “Gelée des Lagons”;
- A hydro-energizing mist lotion, “Eau des Lagons”;
- An ultra-nourishing oil for the face, body and hair, “Fluide de Beauté 14*;
- An ultra-moisturizing treatment for the body, “Lait de Beauté 14*”.
*Only available on La Première cabins on Airbus A380 aircraft.