Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page
Radisson has launched yet another promotion and this time it’s aimed at travelers looking to stay in Europe, the Middle East or Africa between now and 31 August 2018. As is getting more common with Radisson, the rules aren’t as straightforward as one might hope so make sure you read the T&Cs before booking.
Radisson “Extend Your Stay” Promotion
The Headline T&Cs
- Valid for stays completed at participating hotels in Europe, Africa, and Middle East for either:
- (i) 50% off a two-night consecutive hotel stay, which will be calculated as a 25% discount per night for a total of 50% off the completed two-night stay; or
- (ii) stay 2 nights and get one night free, which will be calculated as a 33,34% discount on all 3 nights of the completed three-night stay.
- Must be a Radisson Rewards member to be eligible for Promotion.
- Valid for new bookings completed between March 20, 2018 and April 6, 2018.
- Stays must be completed from March 20, 2018 through August 31, 2018.
- Available only on standard rooms.
- Promotion is non-refundable.
- Promotion is for room only, except for hotels that offer breakfast included in the rate.
- The Rate varies by hotel, is subject to change, and may be different each night of stay.
- Promotion is available for individual bookings only, and cannot be combined with any other promotion or discounted offer.
- Promotion is subject to availability and may be changed or discontinued at any time. Blackout dates may apply. Participating hotels are subject to change at any time without notice and the number of rooms available for this offer may be limited and may vary by hotel.
Things To Note
- This is a “weekend” promotion and, unusually, the T&Cs don’t appear to define what constitutes a weekend (the definition is not standard the world around and is notably different in the Middle East) – make sure you check with whatever property your booking before confirming any plans.
- A minimum two night stay is needed so, if you were only planning on a one night stay, make sure the discount is good enough to warrant spending more for an extra night (or nights).
- Not all Radisson properties are participating and not all of the properties that are participating are offering both versions of the promotion – the full list can be found on the promotion page
- Don’t forget that Radisson is offering up to 120,000 bonus points on stays through 30 June 2018.
Not a bad promotion for those looking to book a weekend as the weather gets better in Europe. Personally I would stay away from the traditionally expensive European properties (like the May Fair in London) and concentrate on the) better Radisson Blu properties or even some of the park Plaza properties.
Some ideas of properties to consider are….
In London I would probably try the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge or Park Plaza County Hall, the Radisson Blu in Milan is a nice property, the location of the Radisson Blu Berlin can’t really be beaten if you’re looking to explore the city, the Hormuz Grand in Muscat would be my preferred Middle Eastern property and I’d choose the Radisson Blu Champs Elysees if I was visiting Paris.
There are plenty of other good Radisson properties to choose from (the ones listed above are just personal preferences) but make sure you read up on whichever properties interest you as some are considerably better than others.