Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Generally speaking, I don’t write about Citi offers very often because they’ve been so buggy since they launched that I’ve lost patience with them and I don’t check them as often as I probably should. Nevertheless, I’ve just remembered to check my offers and there are a number of easy rebates available at a variety of IHG brands for targeted cardholders who can make one or more stays by the end of the month.
These are the offers I’m seeing on my Citi Premier Card:
- Save $15 at Crowne Plaza Properties
- Save $15 at EVEN Hotels Properties
- Save $15 at Candlewood Suites Properties
- Save $15 at InterContinental Properties
- Save $15 at Hotel Indigo Properties
- Save $15 at Holiday Inn Resort Properties
- Save $15 at Holiday Inn Express Properties
- Save $15 at Holiday Inn Properties
- Earn $15 back when you spend $100 or more
- Limit of one enrolled card and one statement credit per card member
- Offer must be added to your Citi card before you pay
- Offer valid at US properties only
- Reservations must be made directly with IHG
- Offers are specific to the brands they represent (i.e. use a Holiday Inn offer at a Holiday Inn property only).
- Offer expires 28 February 2021
Yes, I realize this isn’t an amazing offer or a big discount (and it’s a little annoying that it expires at the end of this month) but this is easy cash back for anyone making a cheap stay at any one of the IHG brands mentioned and its an easy way for me to remind readers that Citi offers are a thing that exists.
One small bonus of Citi splitting out all of the brands into separate offers is that it would appear as if cardholders can load all the offers to their targeted card and save $15 at each of the brands being promoted. Adding one offer to your card doesn’t make all the other offers disappear and I’ve been able to load all the offers to my Citi Premier Card, so if you’re planning on making multiple says with IHG in February, you should be able to use more than one offer if you stay at different brands.
How To Find Your Citi Offers
As far as I can tell, Citi offers are not available on the desktop site (if they’re there I can’t find them!) so the Citi Mobile App is where you need to look.
1 – Open up the app and tap on “services” (which you should see at the very bottom of the screen).
2 – On the “services” page, tap on “products & offers”
3 – You should now see your targeted offers at the bottom of the page that just opened up.
Citi is targeting select cards and cardholders for savings at various IHG brands. My Citi Premier Card is showing $15 savings at eight IHG brands through 28 February for a theoretical maximum rebate of $120 but, realistically, most cardholders will do well to do save more than $30.
Out of interest, it would be good to know how many readers who have Citi credit cards didn’t know that Citi Offers were a thing – let me know in the comments.