Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Yes I know that Park Inn and Country Inn properties are not at the top of a lot of people’s “must visit” lists but this Amex offer may actually be useful to anyone looking to make the most of Radisson’s 1Q promotion.
Spend $100 Or More & Get $20 Back At Country Inn & Suites and Park Inn Hotels
The offer is as simple as it looks and here are the headline terms and conditions per Amex:
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson and Park Inn by Radisson properties in the U.S. Reservations must be made online at countryinn.com or parkinn.com/americas, by using the mobile app or by calling the hotel directly.
- Excludes all other Radisson Hotel Group properties.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/14/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is cancelled.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
Radisson’s 1Q Promotion
Country Inn & Suites and Park Inn Hotels are part of the Radisson portfolio and they fall at the cheaper end of the hotelier’s price range.
Radisson has recently announced its first promotion of 2019 and this its how its structured:
- Stay 1 Night: Earn 1,000 Bonus Points
- Stay 1 additional Night: Earn 2,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 3,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 3 additional Nights: Earn 7,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 10,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 5 additional Nights: Earn 40,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 50,000 Bonus Points)
- Stay 10 additional Nights: Earn 70,000 additional Bonus Points (totalling 120,000 Bonus Points)
Anyone looking to try to game this promotion should be looking at properties like the Park Inns and Country Inns as they’re the most likely to offer attractive nightly rates…..and paired with this Amex offer one nightly rate should be that little bit cheaper.
Is this a mega-deal? No, clearly not, but if you were planning to go for the Radisson 1Q promotion anyway why not save yourself $20 if you can?
Featured image courtesy of Radisson