Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Qatar Airways has launched a global sale with deals on offer for departures from just about every country the airline serves. As usual, as far as deals out of Europe go some of the best fares available are for departures out of the Nordic countries and you’ll find a number of these deals in the post below.
Note: Not all of the fares below represent “amazing deals” and some of the more expensive fares have made this list for the purposes of comparison.
Headline Terms & Conditions
- Book by 15 September 2019.
- Travel through to 31 August 2020
- Blackout period outbound: 11 December 2019 – 27 December 2019; 20 May – 3 July 2020.
- Blackout period inbound: 27 December 2019 – 11 January 2020; 26 July – 4 September 2020
The full terms and conditions (per Qatar Airways) have been reproduced at the end of this post.
- Bali – from $1,735
- Bangkok – from $1,615
- Cape Town – from $1,618
- Doha – from $1,677
- Ho Chi Minh City – from $1,733
- Kula Lumpur – from $1,661
- Maldives – from $2,264
- Shanghai – from $1,698
- Singapore – from $1,625
- Sydney – from $2,834
- Auckland – from $2,810
- Bali – from $2,150
- Bangkok – from $1,625
- Cape Town – from $1,947
- Doha – from $1,999
- Ho Chi Minh City – from $1,722
- Maldives – from $2,692
- Phuket – from $1,625
- Singapore – from $1,635
- Sydney – from $2,830
- Bali – from $2,435
- Bangkok – from $1,622
- Cape Town – from $2,151
- Manila – from $1,722
- Auckland – from €2,771/$2,982
- Bangkok – from €1,581/$1,739
- Doha – from €1,546/$1,701
- Phuket – from €1,823/$2,005
It’s unusual to see Qatar Airways offering great Business Class deals to its home airport in Doha so if you’ve been considering visiting Qatar now any be the chance to jump on the $1,667 fare from Oslo or the $1,701 fare from Helsinki.
It’s less unusual to see great Business Class fares to destinations like Bangkok, Singapore, and Phuket but it has been a while since we’ve seen a Business Class fare to Bali as low as $1,735 (out of Oslo)
As far as standout deals go, the obvious choices here are the excellent fare between Oslo and Cape Town and the fares from Oslo/Stockholm to Singapore.
The Cape Town fare ($1,618) gets a special mention because it’s a particularly cheap fare to a destination that doesn’t see great deals very often, while the Singapore fares are notable because they offer passengers a near-certain guarantee of being able to try the Qsuite Business Class cabin (all Qatar Airways flights between Doha and Singapore currently offer the Qsuite cabin).
Don’t forget that as Qatar Airways is a member of the oneworld alliance all these flights will earn flyers British Airways Tier Points (a minimum of 560 Tier Points per round trip), Avios, American Airlines Elite Qualifying Miles, Elite Qualifying Dollars and Redeemable Miles – all these fares represent a great opportunity to boost your progress to whatever elite status you’re chasing.
As Qatar Airways Business Class sales go this one is pretty good. It may not be offering the lowest Business Class fares we’ve seen the airline publish but there are still some excellent deals to be booked and, when you consider the quality of the inflight service you can expect, some of these fares look very tempting indeed.
Full Terms & Conditions Per Qatar Airways
- Campaign period: September 9 until September 15, 2019.
- Travel period: September 9 until August 31, 2020
- Advanced purchase rules apply.
- Blackout period: Outbound: December 11, 2019 – December 27, 2019 ; May 20- July 3, 2020 ; Inbound: December 27, 2019 – January 11, 2020 ; July 26 – September 4, 2020 may vary at point of sale, please review your specific market website for complete campaign details.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking. Double Multi-city and circle itineraries are not permitted.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class for Economy and Business Class
- Discounts valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide.
- Standard child/infant discount applies. Additional 10% off applicable on companion travel for child and an infant occupying a seat.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- Fares displayed on this page are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts, Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- This offer cannot be combined or inter-combinable with any other promotion.
- Different terms and conditions apply for Rental Cars Connect and Booking.com offers; please review at the time of booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.