Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Hyatt has launched a new sale for stays at its properties in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa and while I’m not about to suggest that readers rush out and book trips to India to make the most of the sale, the fact that European properties are being discounted will probably be of interest to quite a few people.
World of Hyatt members can now enjoy 30% or more off room rates as well as a 20% discount on dining and complimentary daily breakfast when booking a qualifying rate participating Hyatt property in Europe, the Middle East, India, or Africa between 3 May and 10 May 2021.
The Key Terms
- Offer available for qualifying stays occurring between 1 June and 26 September 2021
- Minimum stay of 2 nights required
- Book between 3 May and 10 May 2021
- Prepayment is required and bookings made under this offer may be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date
- The discounts are only available for World of Hyatt members in good standing at the time of booking and stay
- Booking discount percent applies to room rate only and represents a discount off the Standard Rate
- The dining discount may exclude specialty restaurants, room service, alcohol, or venues operated by third-party vendors
- Unless specifically noted, discounts do not apply to service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes, and other incidental expenses
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages, or special rate programs
- Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades
- Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays
- Offer includes complimentary daily breakfast with qualifying stay for registered guests. Breakfast is provided in the morning following each night of a stay. Breakfast hours are limited.
- Breakfast benefit is not valid for in-room dining.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted).
Full terms and conditions can be found on the sale page.
I have to confess that I have very little interest in visiting India or Africa right now and I’m not even convinced that visiting the Middle East is a particularly good idea, but if you’re going to be fully vaccinated by the summer (and therefore very probably eligible to visit Europe), the discounted rates available at properties like the Andaz London Liverpool Street…
…the Hôtel du Louvre in Paris…
…the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam…
…and the Grand Hyatt Berlin…
…are well worth considering.
If you can be flexible with your dates you’ll find that prices can vary significantly from week to week so I suggest finding the best hotel rates before booking any flights.
Don’t forget that the terms and conditions clearly state that the bookings made under the sale rates can be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date so there’s very little risk or downside to making a speculative booking (or two) if you’re still unsure whether you’ll be able to travel this summer.
Hyatt has launched a limited-time sale in which it’s offering at least 30% off its standard rate at properties in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa and it’s including breakfast for two in the sale rate too. All participating properties are also offering up 20% off on-site dining except where the on-site restaurant/eatery is classified as a specialty restaurant or where it’s operated y a 3rd party vendor (e.g. I doubt that Locanda Locatelli at the Hyatt Regency Churchill in London will be offering a 20% discount).
Are you tempted by these Hyatt sale rates or are you waiting to see what things look like closer to the summer?
Featured Image: Great Scotland Yard Hotel London