Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Hyatt has just announced a new promotion which runs through 4 April 2021. The promotion offers World of Hyatt members a discount of up to 22% on the Hyatt Standard Rate at over 900 properties around the world, with all properties offering free cancellations up to 24 hours before check-in.
- Discount is off the Standard Rate.
- Must request offer at time of booking a qualifying reservation at participating hotels between November 9, 2020 and December 6, 2020 for stays with a checkout date between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com or by contacting your personal travel professional.
- Offer valid for a maximum of two rooms per member.
- Minimum one-night deposit required at booking, which is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Offer not valid at Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Miraval Austin, Miraval Arizona, MGM, UrCove, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.
- Discount applies only to room rate and does not apply to other items such as taxes, resort/destination fees (if applicable), incidental charges or any other hotel specific charges.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page.
There’s no registration required for this promotion so all you have to is is make sure that you book the “Book Now & Save 20%” or “Members Save More” rate (up to 22% off) by 6 December 2020 (for stays through 4 April 2021) to participate.
Because the discount in this promotion is based on the Hyatt Standard Rate, this offer doesn’t necessarily give a guest 20% or 22% off the very best rate that a property is offering. At the Andaz West Hollywood, for example, the promotion is offering 20% off the Hyatt Standard Rate on this randomly selected night in March…
…but the discount to the “Member Rate” is a more modest 11%.
Depending on your plans and your situation, this promotion rate may not be the most economical rate to go for even if it’s the cheapest. At some properties, for example, there’s less thana $30 difference between the best rate this promotion is offering and the best rate that includes breakfast…
…so if you’re traveling as a couple (and the hotel is still offering a reasonable breakfast), the breakfast rate may be the better option.
Don’t forget that this promotion will stack nicely with any other Hyatt promotions that are currently running. E.g.
Keep in mind that all reservations need to be made by 6 December 2020 if you’d like to make the most of any deals being offered in this promotion.
Hyatt is offering discounts of up to 22% (based on the Hyatt Standard rate) on bookings bade by 6 December for stays through 4 April 2020. Because of how the promotion is structured, the discount on offer may not always be as high as 22%, and because of the other good deals that some Hyatt properties are offering the promotion rate may not be the most economical rate for everyone, but there are still some nice discounts to be had here.