Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
The EMEA sale that some Hyatt properties were teasing last Friday is now live and as suspected, it involves more than just the Andaz brand. The sale covers stays at Hyatt properties in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa and appears to come pretty close to replicating a sale that we saw back in May of this year.
World of Hyatt members can now enjoy 30% or more off room rates as well as a 20% discount on dining and complimentary daily breakfast at participating Hyatt hotels across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa when booking between October 11 and October 18, 2021 for qualifying stays between November 11, 2021 and February 28, 2022..
The Key Terms
- Offer available for qualifying stays at participating hotels in Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa occurring between November 11, 2021 and February 28, 2022.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights.
- Book between October 11, 2021 and October 18, 2021.
- Prepayment is required and bookings made under this offer may be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- Must request offer code FLASH30 at time of booking to qualify.
- Discount is available only for World of Hyatt members in good standing at time of booking and stay.
- Booking discount percent applies to room rate only, and represents a discount off the Standard Rate.
- Dining discount may exclude specialty restaurants, room service, alcohol, or venues operated by third-party vendors.
- Discount does not apply to, unless specifically noted, service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays.
- Offer includes complimentary daily breakfast with qualifying stay for registered guests.
- Breakfast is provided in the morning following each night of a stay. Breakfast hours are limited. Breakfast benefit is not valid for in-room dining.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted).
Full terms and conditions can be found on the sale page.
I’ve had a quick look at sale pricing at a number of properties across the regions that the sale covers and it’s clear that the value on offer here can vary significantly.
Sale prices at properties like the Hyatt Regency Zurich airport and the Tribune Rome often appear to be not much better than the advance purchase rate that the properties offer year-round.
But the sale can come in very useful at properties like the Andaz London Liverpool Street, the Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile, and the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, where the private sale rates can be over 20% lower than the next lowest rate the property has published.
The savings on offer in this sale can get even better If you don’t have Hyatt Globalist status but enjoy having breakfast at your hotel. All guests booking the private sale rate get complimentary breakfast included, and if you’re staying at a property with a particularly good or fun restaurant or bar, the 20% discount on dining may come in useful too (as long as the restaurant isn’t classified as a specialty restaurant or is operated by a 3rd party vendor).
Don’t forget that the terms and conditions clearly state that the bookings made under the sale rates can be cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date so there’s very little risk or downside to making a speculative booking (or two) if you need some time to find flights that work for you.
Hyatt has launched a limited-time sale in which it’s offering 30% off its standard rate at properties in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa and it’s including breakfast for two in the sale rate too. All participating properties are also offering up 20% off on-site dining (except where the on-site restaurant/eatery is classified as a specialty restaurant or where it’s operated by a 3rd party vendor) so the savings on offer go further than just the room rates.
Featured image: Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi