Hilton has kicked off the summer season sales with an “Up to 30% Off” sale on properties across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Hilton HHonors Members get a further 5% off.
As usual it’s important to look into the Terms & Conditions of this Sale so I’ve picked out some of the more important points:
- Offer available for stays booked between May 19, 2015 and August 23, 2015 and completed on weekends between May 22, 2015 and September 27, 2015, [except where indicated].
- For purposes of this offer, “weekend” is defined in Europe as Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday nights and in Middle East & Africa as Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights.
- Must book a minimum 3 days before arrival.
- To qualify for the additional 5% discount, you must be a registered member of Hilton HHonors™ at the time of booking and the booking must be made through Hilton direct channels.
- Booking cannot be changed. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the scheduled arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit.
- Rates are non-refundable and full prepayment is required at time of booking.
- The bonus 5% discount is available as follows:
- Middle East & Africa and Turkey: Between 19 May and 18 June 2015.
- Europe: Between 19 June and 20 July 2015
- UK and Ireland: Between 21 July and 23 August 2015
- Offer is not combinable with other promotions, packages, negotiated/qualified rate plans or bonus offers and is not valid for group bookings.