Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Apologies for the brevity of this post but I’m about to head out to catch a train and I’ve only just seen this sale – make the most of it if you can!
Hilton has launched a 72 hour flash sale for its properties in Japan, South Korea, Guam, the Maldives and Thailand. The booking period ends on 23 November 2018 so you don’t have too long to decide if you should book or what property you should book.
The Details You Need To Know
- Limited availability at the discounted rates.
- Offer is subject to availability at all participating properties in the Hilton portfolio across Japan, South Korea, Guam, Maldives and Thailand.
- Stays must be booked between 20 November
2018, 14:00 JST (20 November, 05:00 GMT) and 23 November 2018, 14:00 JST (23 November, 05:00 GMT)
- Stays must be completed between 20 November 2018 and 28 March 2019.
- Blackout dates may apply and vary by property.
- Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities, and resort fees where applicable.
- Discount is 40% off Flexible Rate (BAR) or Bed and Breakfast Rate (B&B) across all participating properties.
- Hilton Honors members will receive an additional 10% discount. Hilton Honors Membership is required to book the Hilton Honors Members rate.
Note: BAR and B&B are specific rate types that vary depending on time of purchase, are unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount rates. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued unless otherwise indicated by local law. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. Booking cannot be changed.
Here are some of the properties that Hilton is promoting in this sale:
There are some VERY nice properties available in this sale so hopefully some of you will be able to make the most of it.
Be aware that the rates you will be booking in this sale are pre-paid rates that do not allow changes so this isn’t a sale for travelers whose plans are likely to change.
If you’re happy to pre-pay I’ve seen rates for the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island as low as $412/night (that would be a very good deal if you can make the dates work for you) and rates at the Conrad Koh Samui as low as $325/night….so there are definitely deals to be had.