Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
Etihad has launched a promotion in which it is offering up to 15% off Economy Class and Business Class bookings made by 15 April 2019 and, although the travel dates may be considered restrictive, this could add up to a very nice saving for anyone looking to fly with Etihad before the summer is out.
Save Up To 15% with Etihad Airways This Summer
- Use voucher code EYECO15 for Economy Class fares
- Use voucher code EYBUS15 for Business Class fares
- Valid for bookings made for travel commencing in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands
- Valid for bookings made by 15 April 2019
- Economy: Outbound travel must be between 1 May and 30 June 2019 and all travel must be completed by 31 July 2019.
- Business: Outbound travel must be between 1 July and 31 August 2019 and all travel must be completed by 31 August 2019.
- Discount of 15% is applicable on Economy Deal and Saver fares and Business Saver fares only.
- Discount is applied per person, excluding taxes and fuel surcharges, and is shown at the time of booking online.
- Infant fares are not applicable for discount.
- Promo code is valid for return trip fares on flights operated by Etihad Airways and booked on Etihad.com only.
- One Way, Open Jaw and Stopover/Multi-city itineraries are not applicable for discount. Discount does not apply to flights operated by another airline.
Because the 15% discount will not apply to taxes and fuel surcharges the final discount will probably be lower than the 15% advertised. If you’re based in a high tax location (like the UK) it may be worth your while positioning to another European city (where taxes are lower) and starting your Etihad flights from there – check the price differences and see if the math makes sense.