Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
While the Greek mainland may not be doing too well with COVID-19 right now, the beautiful islands of Crete, Corfu, Kos, Rhodes, and Zakynthos are doing considerably better so if you’re in a position to travel safely, the latest sale from Aegean (which covers travel well into fall/autumn) could be worth checking out.
Book your next travel in 2021 for any Greek destination that Aegean serves and get up to 50% off the cost of flights. The offer is valid for all direct and connecting flights from all international destinations to/from Greece.
The Key Terms
- Book by 11 January 2021
- Travel between 1 March 2021 and 30 October 2021
- The offer is valid for direct and connecting flights from all international destinations to Greece – for one way and return flights.
- The offer applies to Economy class tickets.
- A 50% discount is applied on all flights between 01/03/2021 – 31/03/2021.
- A 40% discount is applied on all flights between 01/04/2021 – 30/04/2021.
- A 30% discount is applied on all flights between 01/05/2021 – 30/06/2021.
- A 20% discount is applied on all flights between 01/07/2021 – 30/10/2021.
- The 20%, 30%, 40% & 50% discounts are applied on all fares and fuel surcharges.
- Fares and fuel surcharges shown on the reservation system are already reduced by 20%, 30%, 40% & 50%.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the sale page.
It’s not surprising to see the discounts decreasing as we get deeper into the year (the airlines are hoping that life will be a lot more certain by the summer) but there are still some good discounts being offered in this sale.
The key thing to remember (before you start searching for fares) is to check what restrictions (if any) Greece is placing on visitors arriving from your departure point and bear in mind that all travelers entering Greece are now required to present a negative molecular test result (PCR test) for COVID-19, performed up to 72 hours before their entry to Greece.
Aegean’s flexible booking policy (valid for international bookings made by 31 January for travel through 31 October 2021) allows for one ticket change to be made without a rebooking fee for the cheapest fares (more expensive fares allow unlimited changes) but there doesn’t appear to be an option to request a voucher if a traveler chooses not to travel (refunds and vouchers are available if Aegean cancels a flight) so bear that in mind before making any truly speculative bookings.
Aegean is offering discounts of between 20% and 50% on all flights booking made by 11 January for travel between March and the end of October 2021.