Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Marriott has brought back its “Escape to Luxury” promotion in which it offers guests up to $300 in credits on stays of 2-nights or more at some of its more luxurious properties in the Americas and the Caribbean. The catch is that bookings must be made by this coming Sunday.
Get a credit of up to $300 for bookings of 2-nights or more at select Ritz-Carlton, Edition, and St. Regis properties in North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean.
- Stays must be for a minimum of 2-nights
- Bookings must be made by Sunday 7 March 2021
- Stays must be completed by 11 April 2021
- Use promo code “LUX” to book on Marriott.com
- Offer is only valid at select Ritz-Carlton, Edition, and St Regis properties.
- The offer is available on stays made Thursday through Sunday
- The value of the credit offered varies by property
- The credits are offered per stay and may not be used toward room rate, tax, service charge, or resort fee. Upon checkout, the credit will be applied to the room folio.
- Credits may not be used for future stays or redeemed for cash.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page.
The Good News
The rates that trigger this offer are prepaid at the time of reservation so full payment will be posted to your credit card the moment you book. However, because Marriott’s current policy says that all reservations made prior to 31 March 2021 can be cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival (regardless of arrival date), the fact that a prepaid rate is required won’t make these bookings any less flexible than a booking made using a fully-flexible rate.
Example Participating Properties
- Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles – $200 credit
- The West Hollywood EDITION – $200 credit
- St Regis Mexico City – $75 credit
- Ritz-Carlton Aruba – $150 credit
- Ritz-Carlton Santiago – $75 credit
- St Regis Toronto – $300 credit
- St Regis Houston – $150 credit
- St Regis Washington D.C. – $150 credit
- Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain – $200 credit
Most properties that I’ve had time to check appear to be offering credits of between $150 and $200 so the $300 credit may be rare.
Marriott’s Edition, St Regis, and Ritz-Carlton properties in the Americas and the Caribbean are currently offering guests credits of up to $300 for stays of 2-nights or more made by 11 April 2021. Bookings must be made by Sunday 7 March if they are to trigger this promotion.
Featured image: West Hollywood EDITION – image courtesy of Marriott