Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Hyatt has been offering 500 bonus points/night to World of Hyatt members who stay at the newest properties in its portfolio for some time (it even offered a bonus of 1,000 points/night earlier this year) so as we’ve seen numerous new properties added to the Hyatt portfolio since I last wrote about this deal in March, this seems like a good time to remind readers of where you can pick up some very easy points around the world.
- Earn 500 Bonus Points for every qualifying night at participating new hotels.
- World of Hyatt members must check out by 31 January 2022* to qualify.
- No registration required.
*This end date only applies to the newest properties to join the Hyatt portfolio, other properties have end dates of between 31 October and 31 December 2021.
I value World of Hyatt points at 1.4 cents each so I equate a 500 point/night bonus to a rebate of $7/night. For bookings at the more expensive properties, this may not make much of a difference but as there are quite a few properties on the current list that can be very reasonably priced, a $7/night effective rebate is definitely worth having.
Keep in mind that this promotion will dovetail nicely with the current Hyatt Private Sale which runs through the end of the week and is valid for stays in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India, and should also stack with whatever year-end promotion Hyatt ends up publishing in the coming weeks.
Offer Available Through 31 January 2022 (2 Properties)
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Denver
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Downtown
Offer Available Through 31 December 2021 (11 Properties)
- UrCove Xi’an North
- UrCove Nanjing Downtown
- Hyatt Centric 39th & 5th New York
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Sacramento
- Hyatt Regency Houston West
- Hyatt Place Harrisonburg
- Hyatt Centric Cambridge (UK)
- Hyatt Place Phoenix/Downtown
- Hyatt Place New York/Chelsea
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun
Offer Available Through 30 November 2021 (4 Properties)
- Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel & Conference Center
- UrCove Hangzhou Riverside CBD
- Hôtel Reisen (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Hyatt House Charlotte / Rea Farms
Offer Available Through 31 October 2021 (11 Properties)
- UrCove Shigatse (China)
- Hotel Figueroa (Los Angeles)
- Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg (Russia)
- Hyatt Centric Downtown Nashville
- Hyatt Place Montréal/Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Guangzhou Zengcheng
- Hyatt House Columbus OSU / Short – North
- Thompson Savannah
- Thompson Hollywood
- Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay
- Hyatt Regency Koh Samui
Hyatt continues to offer 500 bonus points per night for stays made at some of the newest properties in its portfolio and the current list of properties at which the bonus can be earned includes the Park Hyatt Toronto and the two new Hyatt Place properties in Manhattan. 500 bonus points may not sound like a lot but on multi-night stays the bonus can quickly add up and with the World of Hyatt about to unleash peak season pricing on its members, we can all do with as many points as we can get!