Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Hyatt has launched a new sale in which it’s offering up to 15% off rates at over 850 of its properties around the world and while the headline discount doesn’t sound particularly impressive, the fact that it’s is being offered on the already discounted rates that World of Hyatt members are given and not just on the standard rates, means that there could be some good savings to be had.
- Offer valid for qualifying reservations made between 9 November and 21 December 2021 at participating hotels.
- Valid for stays with a check-in date between 10 November 2021 and 30 April 2022.
- Offer not valid at Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Miraval, AMR Collection, MGM, UrCove and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.
- For information about the cancellation, refund and deposit policies associated with this offer, please see the information provided at time of booking.
- Discount percent applies to room rate only.
- Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com, via the World of Hyatt app, via a Hyatt Global Contact Center, via the Hyatt WeChat mini program or by contacting your personal travel professional and requesting the then-available offer (if any).
- Offer refers to rates designated as “Members Save More,” “Book Now & Save 10%” or “Book Now & Save 15%.”
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.
- Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted and excludes, unless specifically noted, service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays and may not be combined with other offers.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted).
Full terms and conditions can be found on the promotion page.
You may have to do quite a bit of digging to find the very best discounts on offer (15%) but rates at various properties are definitely lower.
I’ve been finding it easier to find the “Member Save More” rates that this promotion references at properties outside of the United States…
…but deals are clearly available at locations across the US (even if they’re not called “members save more”).
New York City
Interestingly, I’ve just searched rates at two properties that I’ve been looking at for the past few days and even though neither property appears to be referencing this promotion, rates at both properties have dropped since I last checked (a little over 24 hours ago).
This may be a coincidence or it may indicate that different properties are calling the discounted rates very different things so make sure you don’t dismiss a property just because you don’t see the “members save more” rate posted.
Lastly, make sure you read the cancellation policies very carefully. A lot of the better deals that I’ve seen are for non-refundable rates and those are rates to stay clear of unless your plans have really been firmed up.
Hyatt is now offering up to 15% off some of its already discounted rates at over 850 properties worldwide. Bookings can be made from today for stays through the end of April 2022 but before you book, make sure you read the cancellation policies carefully.
Featured image: Andaz London Liverpool Street courtesy of Hyatt