Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
British Airways has today launched a new promotion in which offering all UK-based Executive Club members a 20% discount on Economy Class, Premium Economy, and Business Class flights taken between August and the last week in May next year. Unfortunately, the booking window is a short one so you’ll have to be quick if you want to make the most of this deal.
Per British Airways:
We’re thrilled that the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games has arrived. As the Official Airline Partner of Team GB and Paralympics GB, we’ve proudly flown all our Team GB athletes to Tokyo and we wish them the best of luck. While we can’t be there, we’ll be cheering them on from home.
To kick off the celebration, we’re offering our Executive Club Members 20% off worldwide flights when you book by midnight 25 July 2021. Simply use the code TeamGB1 on a European escape or code TeamGB2 on a break further afield.
BA is obviously very aware of the way the UK government has been changing its green/amber/red list at, sometimes, very little notice as the airline has also said that if a traveler’s chosen destination changes to amber or red while they’re there, they can bring forward they’re return flight at no extra cost.
How To Use The Codes
- Log in to your Executive Club account (here)
- Search and select your flights
- On ‘Review your flights’ page, select ‘Apply an eVoucher’
- In the pop-up window, select ‘Promotional code’, enter the code and click ‘Apply’
- Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout
Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before you try to book as not all bookings are eligible for a 20% discount.
- The Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” are only eligible to UK Executive Club Members.
- Members must be logged into their Executive Club account at ba.com or call via a British Airways Engagement Centre to receive 20% off the total flight spend for any new booking on British Airways marketed and operated flights only (including BA City Flyer).
- The discount is off the total price including taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- The Code “TeamGB1” is valid on Euro Traveller and Club Europe flights from the UK to any destination, where the total flight spend is £100 or more.
- The Code “TeamGB2” is valid on World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World (excluding First) flights from the UK to any destination, where the total flight spend is £300 or more.
- Bookings must be made between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021.
- Travel must take place between 1 August 2021 and 25 May 2022.
- The Codes do not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld Alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner.
- The Codes are not valid on: Flight + Car, Flight + Hotel, hotels, other ancillaries, First, Avios part payment, reward flights or upgrades, industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether booked in one of the qualifying classes.
- The Codes do not apply to bookings made with any other Promotion Codes. Full terms and conditions apply, please visit ba.com
Full terms & conditions are on the promotion page.
If you have a UK-based British Airways Executive Club account and are in the market for flights for travel between 1 August and the last week of May 2022, British Airways would like to offer you a 20% discount on your bookings in Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class. Considering how few strings appear to be attached to this deal, quite a few people should do pretty well out of it. Personally, I’m off to check flights right now 🙂