Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published. For more details please see the advertising disclosure found at the bottom of every page.
As this is one of those deals that comes and goes this is a standard post that will appear each time I see/hear of the offer appearing. Should any of the terms and conditions change the changes will be reflected in the latest post but, by and large, the information should remain constant.
TopCashback is currently offering a great deal of 10% cash back for anyone looking to make a booking with IHG’s Holiday Inn brand and is also offering 8% cash back on a number of other IHG brands like InterContinental and EVEN hotels.
TopCashback doesn’t appear to have published and end date for the 8% cash back offer but the 10% cash back deal for Holiday Inn bookings is available for the next 6 days.
Terms & Conditions
- Only purchases made on IHG’s US site are eligible for cash back
- Kimpton US Properties are not eligible for cash back.
- Stays at properties in Israel will not earn cash back.
- Cash back is not paid on the purchase of IHG points.
- Any changes made to a reservation (that originated via web) at the hotel cannot be tracked and are therefore ineligible for cash back
- Cashback amounts are generally based on your final purchase amount and do not include taxes, shipping and the actual discount amount saved through coupons.
What Could/Will Prevent Cash Back Tracking/Being Paid?
- Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
- Not completing your transaction fully once you have clicked through TopCashback, and navigating away from the site.
- Booking one of the following non-commissionable rates listed below:
- Rooms offered at specialty or pre-negotiated rates (including discounted group rates)
- Rooms rates in which the customer is required to be affiliated with or employed by a particular company or organization in order to receive the rate
- IHG Friends & Family or Employee discount rates
- Rooms that are booked and paid for using IHG Rewards Club points (including points+cash bookings)
- Any changes made to the reservation will decline your cash back.
Participating Brands & Cash Back On Offer
10% Cash Back
- Holiday Inn
8% Cash Back
- Candlewood Suites
- Crowne Plaza
- EVEN Hotels
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hotel Indigo
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
This could be a very easy 8% – 10% cash back for anyone looking to book a stay at a number of IHG brands but, before you book, make sure you read through the terms and conditions carefully to check that you understand what may cause the cash back to be declined.
Personally, I take screenshots of any cash back process I engage in (regardless of the portal I’m using) to make sure I have ample evidence of the amounts due to me should any issues arise with the cash back being posted – I advise everyone to do the same.