Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed, or approved by any of these entities. Terms apply to all credit card welcome offers, earning rates and benefits and some credit card benefits will require enrollment. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
Amex continues to roll out targeted hotel offers for cardholders and following two deals for Hilton stay (here & here), two deals for Hyatt stays, a Marriott offer, an IHG offer, and a Small Luxury Hotels offer, we’re now seeing a targeted offer for stays at Four Seasons properties in select locations.
Spend $750 & get $150 back with Four Seasons
Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $750 USD in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at participating Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in US and select locations from 10/16/2023 to 12/15/2023.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid for eligible U.S. Card Members for purchases at one of the participating Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts properties in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Anguilla, Bahamas and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Reservations must be made online at U.S. website fourseasons.com or in-person.
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online.
- Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, purchases from Four Seasons online retail store, and other amenities.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $750 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Card Member Agreement.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date. Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/15/2023, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
See your targeted offer for full terms and conditions.
On the basis that a single night at any Four Seasons property is likely to cost at least $750, this should be a very easy offer to trigger if you have an upcoming Four Seasons stay (it’s also why it’s mildly amusing that Amex’s terms suggest that the $750 target doesn’t have to be met in a single transaction).
Historically, we’ve see Amex also publish a parallel offer in which 15,000 Membership Rewards points could be earned, but that offer doesn’t appear to have surfaced this year (let me know in the comments if you see it).
Overall, this isn’t exactly going to make a huge dent in what is likely to be a substantial bill for a Four Seasons stay, but it’s still a nice rebate to be offered and it’s definitely better than nothing.
I’ve had this offer targeted to all of my Membership Rewards cards (I can see it on card_name, the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card, and card_name) so it looks like it should be widely available and open to American Express® Green Card holders who will be able to stack it with the 3 points/dollar that their card offers on worldwide travel (terms apply).
Note: All information about the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card and the American Express® Green Card has been collected independently by Traveling For Miles. Neither the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card or the American Express® Green Card are currently available through Traveling For Miles.
American Express is currently targeting cardholders for a $150 statement credit at select Four Seasons properties in North America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The offer appears to be widely available so make sure that you load it to the card that will offer you the best return on hotel/travel spending.
Featured Image: Four Seasons Maui courtesy of Four Seasons