Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission which helps contribute to the running of the site – I’m very grateful to anyone who uses these links but their use is entirely optional. The compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site and does not impact reviews that are published.
Accor, the hotel chain that includes up-market brands like Raffles, Fairmont and Sofitel as well as the more moderately priced brands like Ibis, Mercure & Novotel, has launched its latest sale (the Accor Private Sale) in which it’s offering up to 40% off regular rates.
Accor’s sales are never simple and, as usual, the available offers vary from region to region (and even from country to country within the same region) so you’ll have to check closely to see which offers work best for you.
The main terms and condition you need to know are:
- All bookings must be made by 14 September 2017
- Bookings are upfront and non-refundable (in most cases)
- Sale prices are based on the “best unrestricted rates” (in most cases)
- Some discounts are based on a minimum stay of 2 -3 nights
- The dates indicated by Accor are the broadest date range for the region in question – different countries within the region may have varying dates.
The Accor Private Sale
Here are the various offers Accor has included in its latest Private Sale (arranged alphabetically by region) together with a few deals I like:
- Africa & Middle East: 28 September 2017 – 15 April 2018 – up to 40% off
Luxury Dubai beaches from around $176/night (+ taxes & fees)
- Asia: 15 September 2017 – 30 August 2018 – Up to 30% off
Thailand 5* beach properties from $160/night (+ taxes & fees)
- Australia: 24 September 2017 – 30 April 2018 – Up to 30% off
- France: 20 October 2017 – 8 January 2018 – Up to 40% off
- UK: 15 December 2017 – 4 March 2018 – Up to 30% off
London 4* properties – central and near attractions from $135/night (+ taxes & fees)
- Germany, Austria & Sweden: 19 October 2017 – 16 April 2018 – 3 for the price of 2
- Switzerland: 30 September 2017 – 28 February 2018 – 2 for the price of 1
- Southern Europe: 15 September 2017 – Up to 35% off
Luxury and well positioned properties in Rome from $120/night (+taxes & fees)
- Belgium, Luxembourg & Netherlands: 9 October 2017 – 7 January 2018 – Up to 40% off
- Eastern Europe: 20 October 2017 – 14 January 2018 – 40% off weekends
A very good, centrally located hotel in Moscow (one of the most expensive cities in the world) from $108/night + (taxes and fees)
- New Zealand, Fiji & French Polynesia: 8 September 2017 – 30 November 2017 – 30% off
- North America, Central America & Mexico – 25 September 2017 – 28 February 2018 – Up to 30% off
- South America: 1 October 2017 to 31 January 2018 – Up to 35% off
Accor has such a large footprint around the world that I’ve only scraped the surface with some of the examples I’ve given…so make sure you check thoroughly to make sure you don’t miss any deals.
It’s true to say that the group is certainly stronger (more represented) in certain areas of the world (Europe springs to mind!) but there should be something interesting available in the Accor Private Sale wherever the chain has properties.