Marriott appears to be joining in the love-fest that has surrounded the nation’s Capital recently. Forbes named Washington DC “America’s Coolest City” and a recent survey found that the capital was “America’s Fittest City” – I think Angelenos may beg to differ!
To help celebrate the new found love for Washington DC, Marriott has launched a 4th of July sale which gives visitors 20% off their stay in the city.
The booking terms are pretty simple:
Seven day, non-refundable, advanced purchases is required so this isn’t a great offer for speculative bookings.
There are 21 participating properties across the Marriott portfolio so there isn’t exactly a shortage of choice:
- JW Marriott Washington, DC
- Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
- Washington Marriott Wardman Park
- Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
- Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
- Washington Marriott Georgetown
- Washington Marriott Metro Center
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Residence Inn Washington, DC Downtown
- Crystal Gateway Marriott
- Crystal City Marriott
- Key Bridge Marriott
- Courtyard Crystal City
- Courtyard Washington, DC U.S. Capitol
- Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn
- Courtyard Washington, DC Foggy Bottom
- Courtyard Alexandria Old Town
- Residence Inn Pentagon City
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
- Residence Inn Old Town Duke Street
More details of the sale together with the full terms and conditions can be found here.